YTD budget – $67,610 YTD Income – $67,568 YTD Expenses $63,345 Thank you for your faithful support of the ministry of the church!! God is providing what we need!
Check out the Minutes
Interested in the business of the church? The monthly minutes are posted from the Deacons and Church Council on the bulletin board.
Important Church News
- Please pray for Mary Eklund who had surgery on August 31.
- Please keep Wayne Swanson in your prayers after a difficult recovery from hip surgery.
- Thanks to all who participated in our Summer Ministry activities!!
- Abram and Benny Blessing were baptized at Lake Auburn on August 18. Be sure to congratulate them.
- We had 25 campers for our Family Camp at Lake Auburn on August 17-19. We had 30 come to our outdoor worship service on Sunday. We are already making plans for next year’s family camp. Details coming soon.
- Harry and Lynn Birlew have showed a desire for church membership by coming forward in our worship service. They will meet with the Deacons to share their testimonies ASAP. If you are interested in membership or baptism please see Pastor John.
- Youth Group Biking on September 15 – See Derek for details
- Parents Meeting on September 16 – The parents of our youth are invited to attend our parents meeting to find out about the direction of our youth ministry. Please join us at 6:30 at the church for this important meeting.
- David Koblish will be singing in our worship service on September 30. David has been with us before and brings a wonderful ministry in music. We will receive a love offering for his ministry.
www.minnetristachurch.org. Get all your MBC news, dates, sermons etc…
St Boni Lunch Bunch
The community will meet on September 12 at 12 noon at the St Boni Community Center for a potluck. Come and meet some of your neighbors and be a light to our community.
Food for thought…Satan puts question marks in your life where God has put periods!
↓ Don’t forget to read this ↓
“The people of Minnetrista Baptist Church are Christ-followers who love, serve and share so our neighbors can come to know Him.”
- Preaching and Teaching God’s Word
- Biblical Obedience
- “Kitchen” – To inspire, equip and challenge one another to purposeful service within the Body of Christ
- “Garage” – To train and support one another to live on mission, having confidence to tell His story
- “Sidewalk and Road” – To bring Christ and His Gospel to our neighbors through meaningful relationships