YTD budget – $37,934 YTD Income – $38,250 YTD Expenses $36,202 Thank you for your faithful support of the ministry of the church!!
Important Church News
- Derek returns from Georgia on May 29 and will begin working full-time in the summer months
- June 13 begins our Summer Family Nights…BBQ, Bible Time, Games…we will all meet together from 6:30-8pm (there will be no Wednesday night studies in August).
- SAVE THE THURSDAYS IN JULY – Kids days are the Thursdays in July. More info to follow!!
- July 30 – Aug 2 - VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL – Sign-ups for treats, craft items and volunteers are on the side table.
- August 4-11 - Village Creek Bible Camp Summer Dates. Kids going into 3-6 grades are invited. Pastor John is one of the speakers. See Pastor John for details or go to www.villagecreek.net
- August 17-19 – All Church family Camp…sign-up with Pastor John
- Continue to pray for our Building Committee as they seek to gather info to present to our church. More details to follow.
www.minnetristachurch.org. Get all your MBC news, dates, sermons etc…
Check out the Minutes
Interested in the business of the church? The monthly minutes are posted from the Deacons and Church Council on the bulletin board.
St Boni Lunch Bunch
The community will meet on June 13th at 12 noon at the St Boni Community Center for a potluck. Come and meet some of your neighbors and be a light to our community.
Food for thought…The Gospel is more than just a ticket to heaven when we die. Can you articulate what difference the Gospel message makes in your daily life, today?
↓Don’t forget to read this↓
“The people of Minnetrista Baptist Church are Christ-followers who love, serve and share so our neighbors can come to know Him.”
- Preaching and Teaching God’s Word
- Biblical Obedience
- “Kitchen” – To inspire, equip and challenge one another to purposeful service within the Body of Christ
- “Garage” – To train and support one another to live on mission, having confidence to tell His story
- “Sidewalk and Road” – To bring Christ and His Gospel to our neighbors through meaningful relationships